A UK Joint Venture specialised in Industrial gearboxes aftermarket business based in Sidoarjo is looking for talented and motivated people to work as:
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
- To work as a key member of the service center team to provide support in assuring that overall purchasing & ordering objectives are carried out to meet company requirements. The role will supervise, coordinate and expedite placement of purchase orders from suppliers and customers to ensure timely delivery of material and customer’s orders.
- Male/Female, Minimum S1 majoring in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 year experience on supply chain field or purchasing / procurement dept.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer & Supplier interface experience
- Knowledge of technical tools and supplier of technical tools will be an advantage.
- Industrial & Mechanical Service background would be an advantage
- Placement in Sidoarjo
- Co-ordinate and expedite placement of purchase orders to ensure goods & materials are delivered on time.
- Alter purchase delivery schedules with suppliers & customers to cope with changing demands in production.
- Monitor supplier delivery schedules, monitor the flow of materials and components to conform to production schedules & to meet customer’s delivery requirement.
- Ensure any inconsistencies with orders are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsibility and reporting to service center manager
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using
“APPLY NOW” for member