PT. Conwood Indonesia is a subsidiary of Siam City Cement Public Company, a Thailand’s leading industrial organization under Switzerland’s Holcim Group.
PT. Conwood Indonesia is proud of its environmentally friendly and superior quality products. These high-quality wood replacement construction materials are the result of constant research and innovative technology, providing solutions for large commercial, as well as residential building construction and renovation projects.
- Capable to prepare, develope, and implement procedures and policy of safety
- Identify job risks to eliminate hazards, unsafe conditions, and unsafe actions, toward achieving an injury-free work
- Conduct safety induction and other safety trainings for contractors and employees
- Conduct regular safety inspections / assessments on-site
- Develop safety alert and update material induction and trainings as required
- Promote safety awareness and safe performance among contractors, including employees
- Participate in investigation and follow-up of incidents / accidents and prepare notifications and reports
- Capable to prepare and conduct emergency drill
- Ensure all workers (contractors and subcontractor) and employees follow safety rules
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- 25 – 35 years old
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing company
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jababeka,Cikarang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Safety
- Having license from Government is mandatory (AK3 Umum)
- Having other license such as First Aider & Fire Fighting is and advantage
- Famiiar with OHSAS 18001, SMK3 & ISO 14001
- Familiar with HIRA
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan kerja pt conwood indonesia
- loker safety