PT Lippo Cikarang,Tbk – a public listed company with line of business in urban development. The company builds and grows its portfolio by developing a comprehensive township with green environment and well-planned land arrangement. Lippo Cikarang offers an integrated township to achieve its vision to be the best place work, live and play.
Guided by that vision, Lippo Cikarang presents an integrated township with inclusive facilities that include residential, shop houses, recreation area, commercial and industrial area. As of today, Lippo Cikarang continues to strengthen its business portfolio.
To accomplish our vision, we invite talented and bright candidates to join our growing busines as :
- Bachelor degree in architecture
- Min. 6 years working experience in high rise residential or hotel or mall development
- Good interpersonal skills, discipline and determined person
- Computer literate: AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Sketch up and 3d software
- Experience in design coordination job involving multi disciplinary engineering / specialist
- Assist PDM in preparing design brief, area program and scope of work of the consultants
- Chair design coordination meetings and assist with determination of project requirements. Distribute the minutes of meeting to all team members.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor:
- The scope:
- Ensuring the scope statements are in accordance to the marketing and business objectives
- Ensuring the acceptance criteria are clearly defined and understood by the team member
- Anticipating for any possible scope changes to the original scope and report to the PDM
- Follow through the proccess of scope change according to the scope management plan and to advice PDM for necessary actions to keep the project on track.
- Design Quality:
- Follow through the proccess of design quality monitoring according to the designer quality management plan and to advice PDM for necessary actions to keep the project on track.
- Ensuring consistency of the deliverables with the marketing requirements & business objectives specified in design brief and area program.
- Ensuring effective space planning and compliance to the company’s efficiency standard
- Review design and recommendation of the specialist consultants and to advice PDM if need to engange independent technical reviewer to ensure the optimum quality of the feedbacks.
- Conduct review session concerning: business and design review, technical coordination review and independent technical reviewer as necessary.
- Review specifications proposed by the consultants
- Communication :
- Managing a healthy communication between each consultant, ensuring everybody receives enough information to proceed and the team is going to the same direction.
- Managing disagreement between respected disciplines and to rationalize from the business and budget perspective.
- Issues Management
- Encourage all team member to raise issues according to their (technical )speciality and to maintain healthy discussions between the team member
- Follow through the process of issues management plan, ensuring that all issues are properly addressed and solved.
- Report and advice PDM for any necessary actions to be taken in solving the issues
- Providing periodical on‐site technical assistance Monitoring the consistency between the construction document and what is constructed on site
- To oversee and take preventive action for any possibility of inconsistency on site with the construction documents
- Using the control tools to report the project status to PDM on weekly basis by submitting: Scope management log, Issues management log, design quality checklists, time schedule, construction budget estimation on each design phase
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
“APPLY NOW” (for Member & Non Member)