PT. Baruna Raya Logistics is the biggest Indonesia total offshore marine service transportation company. We providing marine services transportation to support a national and international Offshore Oil Company. Our vision to become one of the best national class full services of marine transportation and has always energized our people to keep thriving on business competitions. Due to our business expansion, we are urgently seeking highly-potential candidates for the following positions as :
PORT CAPTAIN (BALIKPAPAN)
- Responsible to ensuring the Clearance In & Out bounds of vessel at port running smoothly and properly.
- Monitoring all the ships / vessel at work location.
- Doing inspection on board and to indentify each shortage of ships and to review all the ships requisition and make sure the closing out applicable in order.
- Manage and evaluate all the recruit of crews until the placement crews on board.
- Responsible to review and control Career Planning Crew.
- Monitoring all the certification of the vessels ( due date and expired date ).
- Ready at all time to relieve Captain on board in case or any emergency leave situation.
- To create on good communication and good relationship with charterers in term of ship operational.
- Responsible to control, monitoring and ensures on good action until at hospital in case of Medivec casualties.
- Responsible with routine report of operational activities to Operation Manager.
- Degree min. ANT II (Ahli Nautika Tingkat II)
- Preferably min.3 years experiences as Captain and min.3 years as Captain in Offshore vessels
- Have wide and deep knowledge about of Offshore shipping operational
- Have understanding in Government Shipping Regulation for Offshore shipping
- Proactive and have good analytical thinking
- Good command in communication and have strong leadership
- Familiar and proficient with computer literate
- Fluently communication in English oral and written
- Placed in Balikpapan
HRD & GA Dept.
PT. Baruna Raya Logistics ,
Jl. Melati No. 37 Tg. Priok
Jakarta 14320 â€“ Indonesia