Provides advice and counsel on a variety of legal matters or problems involving the company. Works with representatives from various departments on developing and modifying practices and procedures to conform with legal requirements. Drafts, reviews, and revises a variety of instruments involving the company’s interests or the interests of customers. Acts as a liaison with outside legal firms. Represents the company in certain litigation. Keeps informed on legislation affecting various company operations”.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree, Law or equivalent
- Required language(s): English is a must
- At least 3 – 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in insurance industry
- Strong analytical skills.
- Having a capacity to express conclusion in clear and precise language
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Team player
- Strict, firm, and discipline to follows and stand for the rules
If you are interested in employment with Agrapana, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com and a human resources representative will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!