Eric Kayser, created his authentic concept and techniques in 1996, offering artisanal bread originating from France, while linking tradition and modernity with no concession on freshness or taste. There are today 86 bakeries in France and around the world, with 32 stores in France, and a successful roll-out in many different cultures including Japan, US, Korea, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Taiwan, the UAE, Hong Kong, and now Jakarta
KITCHEN CHEF (DKI JAKARTA)
- Male/Female, 23-35 years old.
- Certificate or degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef in a high volume, full service, fine dining restaurant.
- Knowledge of Western cuisine and a passion for culinary arts and cooking.
- Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume kitchen while always maintaining your sense of humor and appearing calm.
- Professional demeanor & polished appearance with the ability to interact with all types of team members.
- Proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Previously worked with all products and food ingredients, and worked all stations in kitchen
- Knowledge of food cost controls.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Kitchen and Kitchen personnel, ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items and proper handling/ storage of all food items in accordance with standards.
- Coordinates the purchase/product inventory of all food and assist in development of menus, assist in maintaining approved food costs and labor costs.
- Assures consistent high quality standards.
- Maintains the budget food costs & operating income for the outlet.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Be innovative, detailed oriented, quality conscious and aware of new trends in presentation and preparation.
- Develop and prepare new signature menu items.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
Send Application to:
or mail to:
PT. Kayserindo Kuliner Indonesia
Jl. Pejuangan Raya no. 88 blok BM-BN
Perkantoran Graha Kencana
Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat 11530
T. 62 21 5366 0821
F. 62 21 5366 0737
Potential candidates will be contacted to perform an initial phone interview.