Turn belief into action, thoughts into reality for dynamic career opportunities with Elabram Systems. We are an established telecommunication engineering company that specializes in turnkey project, project management and manpower supply of advance telecommunication wireless networking solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for the brightest, most passionate sparks to be the catalysts of our expansion. You will embark on a journey of unprecedented growth while working in a fun collaborative work team within a conducive work environment.
“Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists.” by Thomas L. Friedman – The World Is Flat: a Brief History of the Twenty-First Century
Junior Executive Finance & Account
- Handle payment process, client invoicing and collections (Accounts Payable & Receivable).
- Project administration and reporting.
- Ensure monthly financial statements are accurately prepared on timely basis and adhere to the local accounting standards.
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, company secretary, auditors, tax agent and other statutory bodies/authorities.
- Perform financial analysis to enhance strategic decision making.
- Formulate, review and implement internal accounting controls and procedures such as cash flow management, costing, budgeting, international tax planning and reviews.
- Internal audit.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma (for Assistant position), Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Administration or professional qualifications.
- Proficient in using computers, MS Office applications.
- Familiar with accounting software will be an added advantage.
- At least 1(one) year of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to do multi-tasking.
- High level of accuracy, integrity, possess organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, meticulous and proactive.
- Able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Possess own transport.
- Full-time position available. (Internship programs are also available for students)
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail or write in your curriculum vitae with expected salary, contact telephone numbers and a passport photo to :
Gedung Thamrin City
Pusat Bisnis Thamrin City Lt. 7
Unit OS 01 A, B, dan OS 02 A, B, C
Jl. Thamrin Boulevard
(d/h Jl. Kebon Kacang Raya)
Jakarta Pusat 10230
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
web page: www.elabram.com