ESTHER BOGATAMA RAYA, PT
PT Ester Bogatama Raya,a new group of restaurants in Jakarta that is growing is looking for General Manager with the following qualifications:
- At least two (2) years of general manager experience in a hospitality operation
- Experience in all facets of front-of-the house and back-of-the-house restaurant operation
- Previous Experience in setting up restaurants
- Two (2) or four (4) year college degree
- Good communication skills, strong leadership skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Finance Accounting skills â€“ budgeting, profit/loss, cashflow, average costing
- Computer Skills
- English proficiency
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community identifying and evaluating competitors preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Setting up the restaurant by developing the concept, menu, and interior design of the restaurant as well as buying initial startup inventories and hiring initial staffs.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing establishing banking relationships preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets analyzing variances initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs evaluating program results identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager negotiating prices and contracts developing preferred supplier lists reviewing and evaluating usage reports analyzing variances taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings initiating improvements building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff communicating job expectations planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions planning and reviewing compensation actions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures complying with health and legal regulations maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks benchmarking state-of-the-art practices participating in professional societies.
Please email your resumes/CV to