Aviatrans, a consulting company providing airlines with management, marketing and operational services, is searching for Flight Operations Officers to join their team of professionals in Indonesia and Saudi Arabia for seasonal work.
FLIGHT OPERATIONS OFFICERS
Purpose of the position:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Operations Officer will work closely with our Operations team to provide local support to our clientsâ€™ flight operations department.
The duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Calculate Zero fuel weight and request from the airlinesâ€™ dispatch Computer Flight Plan, Weather and NOTAMS.
- Highlight and prepare flight-briefing envelope for the outbound crew.â€¨
- Calculate maximum allowable payload and final passenger count.â€¨
- Send via SITA, or e-mail, arrival and departure messages as well as Load messages and Container/Pallets messages.
- Send any irregularities or delay messages punctually.â€¨
- Enter all flight Data precisely in our Operations website.â€¨
- Ensure all flight files are complete and properly stored.â€¨
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a university degree.
- Have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Be fluent in English.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Possess valid pertinent licenses.
- Have excellent computer skills.
To be considered for this position, please apply in confidence attaching an up-to-date resume by send us email to :
or by CLICK
CVs must be received not later than 31st March 2014.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for this role.