Gedong Putih, set to open in the very near future, will be Bandung’s newest leisure and business destination for its local and international community.
Located in the North of Bandung and surrounded by lush greenery and cool climate, Gedung Putih will strive to set new standards in terms of culinary experience and service.
Distinctive architecture and interior will set the stage for three International restaurants that will serve a variety of Western, Thai and Japanese cuisine.
Two multi function halls and a ‘green’ outdoor venue, capable of handling over 1000 pax, will complement the overall facilities of Gedung Putih.
To strengthen it’s various departments, Gedung Putih is presently looking for the following highly motivated and experienced staff :
Special Requirement :
- Experience in Western, Thai and Japanese cuisine is a plus
- Food/ Beverage Hygiene and Safety Procedure knowledge
- Max. Age 35 years old
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills (English)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar field
- Positive outgoing personality / creative
- Competent computer skills ( Excel / Word / Powerpoint )
- Able to Develop & Train Staff
Interested applicant, please send in detailed resume together with updated picture
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
“APPLY NOW” (for Member & Non Member)