Makna School is located in the rapidly developing Alam Sutera, Tangerang. The school is currently operating its Early Childhood program, and soon to open its Primary School program in 2015. The curriculum offered at Makna balances internationally-recognized content and assessments, national subject matter with strong emphasis on leadership.
We are currently seeking qualified professionals to fill the position of:
ENGLISH TEACHER – TANGERANG
For Academic Year 2014/2015
- A native English speaker and a citizen of United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States, Australia, or Canada only.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in education-related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a B.A. in English/TEFL/TESOL, B.Ed. in Elementary Education/English, or M.A. in TESOL.
- TESOL or CELTA certificates would be an advantage.
- Minimum three years of teaching English to second-language learners.
- Creative, strong interpersonal skills, and collaborate well in a team.
Please send your application letter, CV, and recent photograph to: