We are a subsidiary of chemical company with an experience of more than 30 years in the field and a leader in this industry specialty. The Company will be the first eco-friendly industry in Indonesia.
The basic requirement for Engineering is as follow:
- Male or female, age of 25-35 years old;
- Minimum of D3 education in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- A working experience in the Construction Industry or Engineering Consultants with minimum of 2 years is a plus;
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2D & 3D) in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) is mandatory;
- Have his own transportation and willing to work in shift is mandatory;
- Read & write in English is a plus;
- Loyal, productive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
Some of the responsibilities for Engineering is as follow:
- Assists project coordinator in engineering documentations (construction, electrical, mechanical drawings) and site supervision;
- Prepare plan, report & analysis, including daily report & preparing presentation for routine coordination meeting with the Plant Manager and other Executives;
- Assists project coordinator in project developments;
We will provide attractive benefits such as bonuses and other incentives in addition to the salary that will be based upon candidates’ competency, experience and interview evaluation.
Please provide your complete CV including recent color photo (3×4), education’s portfolio, job’s reference, health check and mail it to
attn: EAI hiring committee and write EAI-ENG on the e-mail subject.
All submitted documents will be proprietary of the company. All documentations should be submitted before Sept 9th, 2013.