Egypt Air, one of leading airlines in the Middle East and member of a Star Alliance; with a history of more than 70 years in aviation, is looking for a service oriented and self-motivated Indonesian cabin crew to work out for Indonesia base.
- Female, Single, Indonesian Citizen (Warga Negara Indonesia)
- With age under 30 years old
- Having minimum body height of 157 cm, with ideal and proportional weight
- Normal color vision and good eyesight
- Applicants must be at least SMU/SMK graduate or equal, preferably Diploma Degree (D3) and above
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) minimum TOEIC score of 550
- Good standard of health and fitness
In addition to the requirements above, you should demonstrate:
- Positive attitude with ability to perform excellent services
- Strong cultural awareness & confidence in dealing with a range of people
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic but also assertive when necessary
- Ability to work as a team member (different teams may be worked with every day) and be supportive of colleagues
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, often to tight time constraints
- Competence in handling difficult situations and the ability to remain calm under pressure and in emergency situations
- Flexibility and resilience to manage a dynamic and demanding work schedule
Remuneration & Service Benefits
- Attractive salary and remuneration.
- 1 month training in Cairo
- First class medical care.
- Luxurious accommodation outside base.
- Airlines traveling privileges.
The job can be physically demanding and ability to cope is a must.
Please send your CV and Application letter (in English) including recent color photograph (4×6 close up and postcard of full body) latest by 31 October 2013 to:
Egypt Air Office:
Hotel Sahid Jaya Jakarta,
Shopping Arcade #32-34
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.86
Or Email to: email@example.com
â€œOnly short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for test and interviewâ€