We are, a multinational supply chain provider, invites high qualified candidates to fill the following position :
ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER
The Asset Protection Manager is responsible for the security of the customer’s products, assets and the protection and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors who attend at sites. They will be primarily based at large warehouse. They are responsible for the implementation of the regional security policy, procedures and framework to mitigate customer and company losses and criminal related activity at site. They will provide management, leadership and direction around asset protection on all sites in Indonesia. They will report to the National Safety, Security and Compliance Manager and will have a functional reporting role to President Director and members of the Regional Security Group.
- Fluent in English
- S1 From any discipline, S2 will be advantage from reputable university
- 5 years experience in the same position at Logistics or Supply Chain Company
- Computer Literate
- Live in Bekasi area
- Security Area:
- Experience in handling people community
- Well Knowladge on managing security vendor relationships, service quality and performance
- Hand on investigating and resolving security related incidents
- Having capability as a trainer for trainings related to security matters
- Having good relations with police office and law enforcement agencies
- Good Leadership
- Well Knowledge in managing and maintain all security related to company’s equipment and asset
- Experience in providing expert asssistance to security and
- Experience in direct customer service experience.
- Safety Area:
- Demonstrate effctive performance in achieving agreed safety goals
- Having knowledge in giving providing assistance for safety incident investigations
- Well knowladge in identifying, evaluating and controlling the clients requirment on safety standarts.
Please send your resume in English with photo and your expected salary, no later than 10 days to :
“APPLY NOW” (for Member & Non Member)