PT INDOCATER, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commissary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
CAMP MANAGER (PAPUA, BINTUNI)
- Camp Manager must direct and oversee day to day Camp and Catering Operations in high standard services
- Actively involved in logistic planning, menu planning, housekeeping, room, dining hall, etc.
- Attend to complaints of contractor and take appropriate action as necessary
- Ensure the implementation of food safety programs during all food chains, which include storage, preparation, and serving
- Maintain and provides performance reports, accident reports, etc.
- Minimum D3 in Food Production from reputable Hotel Institute or University
- Must have 5 years working experience as Camp Manager at international oil and gas company project or similar field with minimum 3 projects, of which 2 projects were in remote locations (with capacity at least 500 POB)
- Have good knowledge in food production and good skill in logistic planning, managing production, and hotel/camp management
- Have excellent konwledge in Western, Chinese, and Indonesian food, including its recipe
- Extensive practical knowledge of international standarts for food handling (e.g. HACCP), to include storing, preparing, serving and disposing
- Must demostrate good knowledge of safety, health and hygiene duties in the kitchen and camp accomodation areas including special requirements for health facility cleaning
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization
- Customer and service oriented person with passion and desire. Positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner, independent and be able to communicate at all levels
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Placement: Teluk Bintuni, Papua Barat
- Work schedule: 28 days (ON) : 28 days (OFF)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
“APPLY NOW” infolowongankerjaterbaru! (for Member & Non Member).